Sparkling new contemporary living on Cobham
Best Offers by Monday the 6th of February at 12PM (Unless Sold Prior).
Newly completed by the revered Blag Homes, we're pleased to present this stylish three-bedroom home in the heart of family friendly Morphettville.
The neutral colour palette of the impressive façade carries throughout the home, allowing for easy application of your own personal style across two spacious levels.
Entering the home between quality 8mm timber look floors and 2.7m ceilings, you'll find the main bedroom on the ground floor. Carpeted for comfort and fitted with S-wave sheers, enjoy a walk-in robe and a light and bright ensuite bathroom with a striking feature tile and timber look cabinetry.
Emerging in the open plan living, take in a generous space for entertaining and relaxing in privacy alike. A monochrome kitchen ticks all the boxes for modern practicality, complete with Bosch appliances, a butler's pantry and a sleek island bar under inspired feature lighting.
You've plenty of room for a generous dining table and lounge setting, while beyond, slide open glass doors and enjoy an Alfresco dining space ideal for the warmer months. Wrapped in private good neighbour fencing, low maintenance garden beds and a tidy lawn provide a soft fall for pets and the little ones alike.
Completing the picture for family practicality, a carpeted second storey provides a great retreat for the kids, complete with a second lounge, a large designer bathroom with bathtub, and two double bedrooms with built-in robes.
Light, airy and considered, this wonderful address offers a great home base for families, entertainers and professionals, while its all-rounder appeal shapes a great opportunity for those seeking their next fool-proof investment.
A wonderful location between reserves and playgrounds, tennis courts and Marion Outdoor Pool means your free time is easily filled in Morphettville.
Positioned just a short drive to Glenelg South and Somerton beaches while an easy commute to the CBD by train or down Anzac Highway, lifestyle and convenience shape a great case for your move to Cobham.
Features to love:
- Double garage with panel lift door and further off-street parking on the exposed aggregate driveway
- Ground floor guests' powder room
- Chic sheer S-wave curtains to front windows, main bedroom and rear living
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Samsung ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
- Automated irrigation to lawn and 1000L rainwater tank
- Rinnai B26 hot water system
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, easy access to Immanuel College, Ascot Park and Warradale primary schools and within the catchment area for Oaklands Estate Kindergarten
- Close to public transport along Hendrie Street and Morphett Road
- Under 3km to Westfield Marion, just 3km to the coast and 7.5km to the Adelaide CBD
Land Size: 278sqm
Year Built: 2023
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $2,019.02PA
SA Water: $146.65PQ
ES Levy: $163.15PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.