Quality family home with solar panels
Open for Inspection: Monday 18th September at 5pm for 15 minutes
$620.00 per week
Available: 20th September 2023
To apply for this property, please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
This beautifully presented and quality three bedroom residence is sure to tick all the boxes. Featuring a spacious master suite, two further bedrooms plus an additional study or second living, it boasts all the latest modern amenities and has all the space you need.
Some key features about this property include;
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms two and three with built in robes
• Separate master bathroom with large modern vanity, separate bath and toilet
• Kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and butlers pantry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate second formal living or study
• Solar panels for reduced electricity bills
• Large hallway linen press
• Lock up garage plus one additional off street park
• Secure fencing with automatic gates
• Low maintenance, easy to care for gardens
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area with zip track blinds
Located in the popular suburb of Windsor Gardens, take a short stroll to the scenic River Torrens and its walk/bike trail.
Nearby schools include St Pius, St Paul's College, Gilles Plains TAFE, and Klemzig Junior School and Windsor Gardens Primary School. Only a short walk to the Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and a 10 minute drive to enjoy all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For more information please contact Aaron at email@example.com
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.