A classic coastal entertainer, sits one of Glenelg South's most prized Bungalow's just 450m from the water…
SOLD BY ZAC WATTS
Noakes Nickolas is pleased to present the discerning coastal buyer with one of 2023's best beachside opportunities.
Gracefully remodelled and impressively extended by award-winning BTF Constructions, the luxe new look will accommodate the most diverse of family arrangements, beginning with a wrap-around front porch and authentic façade.
The grand entrance imparts a warm welcoming to a four-bedroom footprint between lofty 3m ceilings and Baltic pine floorboards, leading through to an open-plan extension that effortlessly connects the interior and exterior upon breathtaking Carey Gully sandstone underfoot.
Channel your inner sous chef with inspiration stemming from the gourmet kitchen which heralds a Falcon Deluxe dual cooker alongside Miele dishwasher, Chambord double farmhouse sink, concealed butler's pantry and granite benchtops that functionally extend to an integrated dining bench – what a space.
From here, stacker doors access a backyard that will forever be a cult family favourite with ample undercover entertaining, combustion fire and most importantly that glistening salt chlorinated swimming pool surrounded by a hedge of tropical passionfruit.
Family and visiting vehicles are also taken into consideration with a double garage, additional parking behind automatic gates and rear lane access from Moseley Street.
But it doesn't end there - on those mornings where you crave some time to yourself, grab your morning cuppa from The Organik Store and recline under the Norfolk pines before spending the rest of the day lounging on the nearby white sands.
Easy CBD reach via nearby bus and tram stops, along with prestige schooling, café culture, shopping amenities, encompassing playgrounds and parks are just a scratch on the surface of what life on Broadway can really offer…
Even more to love:
• Just a 450m stroll to the beach
• Automated salt water chlorinated, solar heated pool
• Energy saving solar system
• Master with ensuite, huge WIR & double glass door verandah access
• Floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite to upstairs bedroom
• Upgraded laundry with direct service yard access
• Ducted R/C & split system air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Security cameras & intercom
• Irrigated front & rear gardens
• Orange & lemon espalier trees
• Zoned for reputable Glenelg Primary and Brighton Secondary
• Moments to Immanuel College, Sacred Heart, Our Lady of Grace, St. Mary's Memorial, Sacred Heart & SPW
• Proximity to Westfield Marion, Flinders University & Hospital
All of this and so, so much more…
Land Size: 519m2
Year Built: 1930
Council: City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates: $3,658PA
SA Water: TBC
ES Levy: $290PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.