Magnificent Masterpiece in Magill
$1,400.00 per week
Available Date: 9th of February 2024
To apply for this property please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
Noakes Nickolas is proud to offer the rare opportunity to lease this beautifully presented 4 bedroom mansion in the highly sought after suburb of Magill.
This unique home has to be seen to be believed and offers the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout and an abundance of living spaces to enjoy.
Features we love include:
- Master suite complete with walk in robe, ceiling fan and luxurious ensuite bathroom
- Kitchen complete with Miele appliances including induction cooktop, duel ovens (steam combi), dishwasher, large butlers pantry inc drinks fridge, and stone benches
- Large living and meals area at rear with gas fire overlooking the manicured gardens
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite bathroom, bedrooms 3 and 4 are of good size complete with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Upstairs living or rumpus room
- 3 way family bathroom with separate shower, toilet and powder room
- Home office or study located downstairs with built in storage
- Downstairs powder room
- Tiled flooring and carpet to bedrooms
- Large alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen and ceiling fan, perfect for year round entertaining with family and friends
- Large laundry with storage
Creature comforts to further entice:
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Electric blinds
- 10KW Solar system with battery storage
- Alarm system
- Wine cellar capable of holding 1300 bottles plus bulk storage
- Double lock up garage and additional off street car parking
- Automatic watering system
Manicured gardens with fruit trees, vegetable planters, and regular lawnmowing included.
An ideal location within 10 minutes from Adelaide's CBD, zoned to highly sought-after Magill Primary School, Norwood International High School, a 5-minute drive leads to prestigious options such as Pembroke School, St Peters Girls, Loreto, and Rostrevor College. This fantastic location has the convenience of boutique shopping, restaurants, and public amenities nearby at The Norwood Parade and the CBD.
For more information, please contact Aaron at email@example.com
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.