Recently updated 3 bedroom family home in Glen Osmond
$620.00 per week
To apply for this property please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
This family home has recently undergone renovations including new timber flooring, paint and a brand new kitchen.
Located in the popular suburb of Glen Osmond and is set back from the road in it's own private world. Featuring loads of living space, low maintenance gardens and plenty of room for all the family.
Some key features about this property;
- Light and bright formal entry
- Character high ceilings with exposed beams and brickwork
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in wardrobes
- Split system air conditioners in all bedrooms and living room
- Brand new kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and pantry
- Dining room with additional living and sitting rooms
- Timber flooring throughout
- Good sized master bathroom with bath and funky retro tiles
- Large separate laundry with side access and storage
- Lock up garage with extra off street car space
- Private courtyard and pergola area
- Easy to maintain gardens
- Solar panels with high feed in tariff
Located in the popular suburb of Glen Osmond, Zoned to Glenunga International High School, Glen Osmond and Linden Park primaries, and within the catchment area for Bertram Hawker Kindergarten.
Enjoy close Ridge Park closeby, easy access to public transport on Glen Osmond Road to the CBD or easy access to the Freeway and Adelaide Hills. Take advantage of some of the best shopping available at Pasadena Foodland and the Arkaba Shopping Centre, or the many cafes and shopping available at Burnside Village.
For more information please contact Aaron at email@example.com
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions