Sleek single storey Morphettville living
3A = Under Contract
3B = Under Contract
If you're looking for a turnkey home that's inclusive of all the modern bells and whistles, these stylish three-bedroom house and land packages build by Lodge Construction offer complete contemporary living in ever-popular Morphettville.
Due for an April 2023 completion, with just two homes are available, both homes are set back privately from Ninnid Avenue, on a low maintenance 307m2 and 283m2 respectively.
All carpeted, front-facing bedrooms are fitted with generous windows, most with built-in robes, while the master suites tie together walk-in robes and private ensuite bathrooms for a true adult's retreat.
Bright main bathrooms are kept convenient with a separate toilet, with that winter essential bathtub included, while the common areas of each home enjoy high quality laminated timber floorboards as a stylish and comfortable year-round choice.
Open plan living areas encourage easy flow to optional alfresco dining spaces, and endless configurations for your new furniture, while modern kitchens offer plenty of cabinetry and overhead storage, and stainless steel appliances include a dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven.
Both homes include easy-care landscaping, while from Ninnid you're easy access to the best of the area's recreation spaces, from Marion Outdoor Pool and Hendrie Reserve to the infamous Morphettville Racecourse, with the suburban coastline less than ten minutes' drive.
Whether the investor looking for another set-and-forget addition to the portfolio, the first home buyer, downsizer, small family or professional, there's no denying the future appeal of this private, brand new Morphettville address. Get your iron in the fire!
• Reverse cycle ducted A/C and 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Secure double garage with auto door and further off-street parking
• Roller block out blinds fitted to all 6mm powder coated aluminium windows and sliding doors
• Colourbond roofing and fascia
• Good neighbour fencing and side access gate
• 1000L rainwater tank
• Low maintenance mulch front garden and mulch and lawn to rear
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, walking distance to Forbes and Ascot Park primary schools and within the catchment area for Ascot Park Kindergarten
• Easy access to public transport along Bray Street and Marion Road
• Just 6.5km to the Adelaide CBD and 3km to the shores of Glenelg Beach
*Please note that the illustration used for marketing purposes are a combination of renders and a previously completed project by Lodge Construction.
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.