An Inviting Urban Retreat: 4 Houston Street, Morphettville
Welcome to a patch of suburban paradise tucked away in the heart of Morphettville, 4 Houston Street. Built circa 2014, this townhouse offers an impeccable blend of functionality and flair, perfect for small families, first-time property owners, downsizers and savvy investors.
Characterised by simplicity and sophistication, this homestead is architecturally pleasing, with a rendered facade, steel-frame doors and large windows that draw in streams of natural light. Inside, the smart design is defined by open plan living across split levels, featuring multiple living zones that cater to vibrant family dynamics. The floors, alternating between tiling in common areas and carpet in the bedrooms, offers a striking balance between comfort and style.
The heart of this home is undoubtedly the sleek, modern kitchen, decked out with a dishwasher, gas cooktop, and shiny stainless-steel appliances. The open-plan layout here encourages interaction, turning meal prep into fun-filled family sessions.
Outside, the patio and pergola beckon, set against the backdrop of tastefully landscaped gardens for your green-thumb exploits. Imagine hosting barbecues on summer weekends or sipping your morning coffee surrounded by nature in the privacy of your backyard.
Topping off this Morphettville marvel are a host of additional features:
- Single garage with room for two cars parked onsite
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C plus ceiling fans
- Instant gas hot water system
- Built-in robes, walk-in robes, a shed, and a generous linen closet
- Separate laundry area
- Prime school zoning for Hamilton Secondary College
- 5-minute drive to the beautiful Somerton beach
- Marion outdoor pool within a small walk
- Hendrie Street Reserve and playground a short walk across the road
- Easy access to the CBD and Marion Shopping Centre
- 7-minute drive to the thriving Jetty Road, Glenelg
- Great access to public transport, including city-to-bay tram
All in all, 4 Houston Street Morphettville is a treasure in a tightly held suburb, standing as a testament to what a modern family abode should be - a true entertainer with enviable curb appeal.
Land Size: 199sqm
Year Built: 2014
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1612PA
SA Water: $180PQ
ES Levy: $124PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.