Sold by Jorden Tresidder | Noakes Nickolas
Built in the 50's and situated on a generous 736sqm this four-bedroom family home has been in the same family since it was first constructed. If you're looking for a comfortable, established home with easy access to the CBD and the best of Adelaide's coastline, look no further.
Welcomed by a beautiful tree in the front yard, you will step inside to a spacious lounge room. Filled with natural light and heated by a gas fireplace, it's the perfect spot to unwind with a glass of wine and cosy up on the couch or leave the kids to watch a movie whilst you make dinner, peacefully.
Head down the corridor to find three bedrooms, all with natural light streaming through windows, built in robes and each fitted with ceiling fans for those warm Summer nights. All bedrooms are serviced by an updated bathroom, laundry and separate toilet.
The heart of the home is the relaxed, North facing open plan living. Brought together by an expertly designed kitchen overlooking the light filled living area with clever storage solutions and boasting quality stainless-steel gas cooktop, dishwasher, large pantry and generous bench space. Sliding doors extend the living out to a pergola and outdoor entertaining with built in barbeque perfect for entertaining on those warm summer evenings.
Located right between the CBD and Glenelg Beach, with tram stops a short walk away, there's so much to enjoy about life in South Plympton. Minutes to Kurralta Park Central, great schooling options and an easy commute down Anzac Highway to the city, convenience is key to South Plympton's charm.
Move straight in, renovate, rebuild, or subdivide (STCC), your dream awaits at 41 Barker Avenue.
Stand out features:
- Generous land size 736sqm and 19.5m frontage
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Large open plan living with additional lounge & dining
- Pergola and large outdoor entertaining with built-in BBQ (plumbed to mains gas)
- Three main bedrooms with built in robes
- Fourth bedroom or study with built in shelving
- Main bathroom renovated in 2016
- Garden shed
- NBN connection
- Zoned to Plympton International College, walking distance to Forbes and Plympton Primary schools and within the catchment area for Glandore Community Kindergarten
- Easy access to buses along Cross Road and just 275m to tram Stop 9 South Plympton
- Just 4km to the Adelaide CBD
- Potential to subdivide (STCC)
Land Size: 736sqm
Year Built: 1955
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $2,047PA
SA Water: $291PQ
ES Levy: $378.50PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.