Unlimited potential in blue chip locale…
Sold by Jorden Tresidder. Please call on 0478 727 400 if I can help with your property goals.
Positioned on 743sqm of prime flat land in the highly desirable Lower Mitcham, this classic stone fronted c.1925 bungalow offers an abundance of opportunity if you are looking for a blank canvas to build your "Grand design" on a large allotment, close to all the amenities you are craving.
The existing home welcomes you with stunning parquetry flooring and offers three generous bedrooms, two living areas and a fully functioning bathroom. The North facing rear hosts a large, secure and low maintenance yard ready for you to make your mark.
Scotch College and Torrens Park train station within walking reach, and positioned perfectly to take advantage of local parks, amenities and other premiere schooling options, all some 7kms from town.
More to love:
- Formal lounge and dining with gas heating
- Eat-in kitchen & second living at rear
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Laundry facilities
- Single lock-up garage and additional off street parking
- An excellent opportunity to renovate and extend to your own requirements
- Close to public transport, Scotch College and all your shopping requirements at the Mitcham Shopping Centre
- Set on 743sqm (approx.) with a 16.26m frontage
Land Size: 743sqm
Year Built: 1925
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $2,117.70PA
SA Water: $232.80PQ
ES Levy: $194.60PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.