Red brick charmer
$530.00 per week
Available: 15th December 2023
To apply for this property, please go to, www.tenantoptions.com.au
Situated on a large block with 2 bedrooms and 4 car spaces and in an ideal location, this home offers effortless flow and low maintenance, perfect to move in and forget about it.
Features we love about this property:
- 2 double bedrooms, each with built in robes.
- Updated bathroom including modern vanity, a bath and separate toilet
- North facing front with large entry
- Spacious living room with plenty of natural light and double doors
- Dedicated dining area and well maintained original kitchen
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Detached rumpus room perfect for home office, gym or extra bedroom
- Large lawn area perfect for pets or kids with fruit trees and a veggie patch
- Reverse cycle split system to lounge and ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Generous sized sheds for storage
- Rainwater tanks
- Space for additional off street parking
Nestled between the shores of Glenelg and Somerton beaches, Flinders University and medical precinct and the CBD. Walking distance to Woodlands Park railway station and Marion Road bus stops. Local cafes include Omnivore and It Takes A Village, local shopping at Castle Plaza. Zoned for Hamilton Secondary College and easy access to Ascot Park Primary and within the catchment area for Forbes Childrens Centre.
For more information, please contact Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.