Be the first! Your brand new home in Park Holme
Designed by Homemaker interiors and under construction by Lodge Construction (March 2022 commencement), this three-bedroom address on a 45m deep block delivers elegant and affordable modern living without you lifting a finger.
Introducing, 'The Homemaker', a three-bedroom home of undeniable quality and design precision ready to set the scene for the next stage of your home life on Cungena.
From the exterior, features to love include powder coated aluminium windows and fly screens with locks, Colorbond roofing, insulated walls, and a tall timber front door to welcome you home.
You'll find LED downlights and floorboards throughout the hallway and living spaces, while bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet. Beds two and three are fitted with built-in robes, while the master offers a walk-through robe and private ensuite for added luxury.
In a light neutral colourway, bathrooms are tiled to 1.2m and offer built-in handbasins, chrome or colour tapware, soft close cabinetry, with a bath to the main bathroom for family convenience, and a walk-in shower to the ensuite.
Yet it's the open plan living that you'll get out of bed for. From the modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, a tiled splashback, glossy soft close cabinetry and a large pantry, all flowing effortlessly to the lounge and dining, so you won't miss a beat in conversation.
Throw those glass sliding doors to the rear into the mix, and it's the perfect entertainer's setup, offering plenty of space to relax while keeping an eye on any playful two and four-legged family members.
Due for a December completion, get ready for a lifestyle of easy coastal and city access from your gleaming new Park Holme address.
From suburban Cungena, you're minutes to beautiful Brighton and Glenelg beaches, cafes and shopping, and a short drive to Westfield Marion, yet when you're staying even closer to home, it's a stroll to the recently updated Hendrie Street Reserve development and Marion Outdoor Pool.
If it's been a long few years and you're ready to have it all taken care of, there's so much to love about this brilliant turnkey solution on Cungena.
- Three-month maintenance period, home indemnity insurance and building warranty
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
- LED downlights throughout living spaces
- Roller block out blinds to all windows and sliding doors
- Discreet European laundry
- Secure garage with roller door and further off-street
- Electric Ignition Gas instantaneous hot water system
- Landscaped front and rear plus 900m concrete perimeter paths & driveways and good neighbour fencing
- Zoned to Hamilton Secondary College, walking distance to Ascot Park Primary and within the catchment area for Ascot Park Kindergarten
- Easy access to public transport around the corner along Hendrie Street while just 1km to Ascot Park Train Station
- 10km to the Adelaide CBD