An extended family floorplan that is everything but conventional and holds the key to your property pursuits…
Auction on Friday the 20th of May at 5 PM (unless sold prior).
Nestled amongst surrounding character architecture and wide leafy streets mid-century crowd-pleaser is as solid as ever, offering an eternal state of sunshine within your very own 737sqm slice of the coveted coast.
Recently extended and renovated from top-to-toe to contend with those modern-day luxuries, you'll have ample space to roam within the four-bedroom footprint that boasts multiple living zones, a home theatre and study (or fifth bedroom) with built-in robe.
The rear extension centres around sophisticated yet relaxed entertaining, warmed by a cosy Escea gas fire and heralding a sleek, modern kitchen that will have you battling over dinner duties - quality appointed with Neff induction cooktop, retractable oven, AEG dishwasher, Smeg rangehood and stone benchtops.
The Jacaranda-lined tranquillity of the encompassing streets and neighbouring reserve carry through to an insulated alfresco with a sunny vibe, framed by established greenery and offering a picturesque place to serve up snags from the BBQ and toast to your new abode with a glass of French bubbles – pure bliss.
Just when you think you've hit the jackpot within this peaceful haven, you recall the inherited amenities at your beck and call – just footsteps to public transport, Da Costa Reserve, the buzzing café and restaurant culture of Jetty Road, Glenelg Film House and the daily strolls and salty swims that come with the bordering coastline.
Hop on the tram for a breezy trip to your CBD office, and step outside for some fresh air at the Breakout Creek Reserve with playground, just 20m away from the rear fence. The short distance allows for a future upper storey extension facing the park.
There is nothing more enjoyable than your new family life on Buttrose…
Even more to love:
- Master with spacious walk-in robe, ensuite and patio doors
- Built-in robes to all queen-sized bedrooms and study/5th bedroom
- Freestanding tub and heated towel rail to main bathroom
- Floor-to-ceiling tiling in wet areas
- European-style laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Cosy gas heating and soundproof wall to open-plan living and home theatre
- 12kW solar system with dual inverters = no power bills
- Plush carpets and matte porcelain tiles
- Plantation shutters
- Brand new roof and gutters fitted when extended
- Ample off-street parking
- Battery operated irrigation system
- Security system with laser detectors
- Secondary side deck
- Spacious powered workshop
- Underground cabling installed for electric gate provisions
- Three-phase power
- Zoned to sought-after Glenelg Primary and Hamilton Secondary College
- Moments to Immanuel, Sacred Heart College, St. Mary's and St. Peter's Woodlands
- Proximity to Flinders University & Hospital
All of this and so, so much more…
Council Rates: $2,045PA
SA Water: $232.42PQ
Emergency Services Levy: $192.80PA
Disclaimer: all information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. If this property is to be sold via auction the Vendors Statement may be inspected at Level 1, 67 Anzac Highway, Ashford for 3 consecutive business days and at the property for 30 minutes prior to the auction commencing. RLA 315571.